Gold Earrings For Women
The latest gold earring designs include studs, danglers, huggies, hoops and drops ranges which are top trending in Melorra. Along with assurance of quality, Melorra's gold earrings also give the wearer loads of compliments! The brand's precious jewellery collection is contemporary and with numerous designs that are perfect for every occasion! The gold earring jewellery designs are unique and one of a kind, suitable for work wear to after office parties. The colour of the alloy with the embedded stones will definitely bask in the confidence of the wearer. Melorra's catalogue covers all the gold earring designs with weight and price points to make it easier for you to choose. With a range from 5k to 1.3k, there are many designs from which you can choose from in both 18 and 22 karat gold. Every design is niche, easy to use and of course flaunting. In the gold earring models, the jewellery is made intricately and with precision as these are all 3-D printed from our manufacturing experts. Each gold earring design has an anecdote or a theme and handcrafted to perfection.
The History of the Earring:
Earrings are one of the oldest pieces of jewellery known to human beings with references as early as Minoan civilization around 2000 BC and there are frescoes with characters portrayed with earrings in Santorini, Greece. The Egyptian boy-king Tutankhamun’s tomb has been explored to find different forms of earrings. In Renaissance England in the 1600’s, gold earrings for women and men became a fashion among courtiers and poets. By the 19th century, wearing earrings had become a fashion among both men and women. Nowadays, ear piercing and wearing earrings have become a widespread practice among both men and women, across different communities.
In India also, the earrings are a strong part of the culture with all the ancient texts on our traditions and practices describing earrings worn by both men and women in ancient and medieval times.
Forms of Earring Design:
Some of the significant types of earring designs are as follows:
- Stud Earrings – Studs are a form of earrings in which the earrings appear on the ear or the earlobe floating without a visible point of connection. Studs usually have a front part which is visibly held with the help of fixtures or screws. At Melorra, we strongly focus on simple gold earrings in the form of studs, which are inspired by primary global fashion weeks and international ramps.
- Hoop Earrings – Hoop earrings are usually in the form of a circular or a semi-circular ring. The hoops are in the form of tubes which has a wire passing inside the tube that goes through the ear piercing to fasten it. There are hoop earrings which can be directly inserted from one end of the hoop and held in place due to tension and fastened with a metallic bead on the other end. Melorra focuses on creating beautiful gold hoop earrings inspired by day-to-day fashion.
- Drop Earrings – A drop earring has a gemstone or moulded gold which dangles down from the earlobe from the point of connection. A variant of drop earrings is chandelier earrings, which are gold hanging earrings that get branched out with various pendants. We create unique designs in gold drop earrings such as droplet, danglers or gold pendant designs for female.
- Dangle Earrings – Dangle earrings are long gold earrings designed to fall freely from the earlobes where they are fastened all the way up to brush the shoulders.
There are several other variants such as ear threads or chain earrings, ear tunnels, barbells, ear spikes, plugs and captive bead rings.
Material Used for Earrings:
One of the best investments that you can make on your look is buying classy, new gold earrings to accessorize. Earrings made of gold suit all kinds of skin type and complexion and are a safe bet to consider while buying the ornaments. Through platforms like Melorra, it is easier now more than ever to buy gold earrings online easily! Here are some types of gold earrings:
- White gold earrings for women: White gold is a class apart when it comes to choosing material for your earrings. It is versatile as well because you can wear it to your work and also to a party with friends after work.
- Yellow gold earrings for women: A yellow gold earring brings in the rich tradition that comes with owning a gold earring. An all-time favourite, it comes in a variety of shapes, forms and designs.
- Diamond Earrings: These are varieties of small gold earrings with diamond and solitaire studs that can never go out of fashion. The pride which every woman takes in owning well-crafted diamond pendant set cannot be adequately put in words.
- Gemstone Earrings: Gemstone earrings are similar to diamond earrings with a gold frame, with the variation that there are precious gemstones set in gold instead of a diamond. The gemstones used may include ruby, sapphire, emerald or onyx.
- Other materials, like wood and silver, may be used to make earrings, but Melorra focuses solely on gold, diamonds and precious gemstones.
Pricing For Earrings:
We are committed to the cause of making fashionable gold & diamond jewellery affordable so that customers get their value-for-money. Check out the vast collection of gold earrings below 5000 that will make you stand out from the crowd without burning a hole in your pocket. We have lightweight earrings with many gold earrings designs in 4 grams or below because we care for your earlobes as much as you do! Besides, Melorra offers guarantees like BIS Hallmark certification for every piece of jewellery listed on the site.
Buying an expensive earring is no longer a hassle where you have to go to multiple jewellers and try to gauge their authenticity and trustworthiness. With Melorra, you can just go online, visit the Melorra website and check out a wide variety of gold earrings designs with weight and price listed on the website. You can also see multiple gold chain designs for ladies listed on Melorra which can be paired with the earrings you choose to buy.
We consider it our mission to create an online market for excellently crafted designer jewellery in gold, diamonds and precious stones, inspired by the most prominent international fashion weeks. At Melorra, we are powered by innovations and infuse technology to create a paradigm shift in this sector. We use 3-D printing and rapid prototyping to create our jewellery designs at scale. We make it a point to source Hallmark certified gold and precious stones for our designs, which make them a worthy investment.
Melorra jewellery is fashionable, affordable and certified, removing every risk that a customer has while purchasing expensive jewellery. Moreover, we deliver at your doorstep, making it convenient for you to buy your jewellery at the click of a button. It is easy to return a product if you do not like it, as we take returns from you until a period of 30 days. Our products are always a good investment. This is why we accept exchange of products after 30 days, any time during your lifetime! Every Melorra shipment is delivered free to the customer and is insured against damage and transit losses. Try Melorra and experience the paradigm shift that we are bringing in the accessories and jewellery market!