Gold Jewellery – Your Own Version of Sunshine
Indian women have been jewellery enthusiast for more than 5000 years. When it comes to jewellery, one cannot think anything better than gold. However, Indian gold jewellery online always had this image of being traditional, heavy and intricate. Each gold piece inside that jewellery box of yours has to wait for a special occasion or a festival to come out. Why so? And when you go to buy gold jewellery, the designs are the same and obvious ones that can only go with ethnic or traditional wear.
Melorra is here to revolutionize the way we seek gold jewellery. Melorra has the latest designs of gold jewellery that proves the gold is not for older women, but can also be worn by the young ladies and even teenagers. Every outfit is incomplete without the matching accessories, especially the jewellery. Your jewellery needs to be trendy and dynamic similar to your wardrobe. At Melorra, we understand the latest fashion trends and design our products accordingly. Gold Jewellery models brought from Melorra are so lightweight and trendy that they can be worn every day and everywhere. You can wear these designs to the work, college, parties and can even gift them to your loved ones.
Gold Jewellery Designs at Melorra – Trendy and Lightweight
They say gold never gets old. But aren’t you tired of wearing those same old jhumkas and heavy gold necklaces in every wedding or party you go! Well, we guessed it so.
Melorra offers you something you don’t have to look for occasions to wear. We offer a wide variety of light weight gold jewellery designs with price and weight online for you to wear every day. Yes, gold jewellery online shopping. Well, when we can shop for everything else from mobiles to appliances through online shopping websites. Why not gold jewellery? The latest gold jewellery designs catalogue with price at Melorra are a combination of lifestyle and the latest trends in the fashion industry. From ruffles to neon’s, to sequins, you are surely going to find a gold jewellery piece for every attire of yours. At Melorra, we create fine gold jewellery models that are lightweight and affordable and come in various variations of gemstones and metals such as white and rose gold jewellery. We offer you thousands of designs that are surely going to lure you into changing your entire gold jewellery collection. The fine collection of women’s jewellery offered at Melorra keeps you elevated without any effort through every occasion. Grace, which is the biggest strength of gold ornaments followed by the prices of the gold designs that are quite affordable. We create the latest gold jewellery designs where gold jewellery online shopping is at its finest.
The biggest advantage of shopping online with Melorra is that we offer you numerous perks along with the most elegant, latest jewellery like Lifetime warranty, Exchanges, free shipping and much more. Have you heard of buying authentic gold and diamond jewellery online and paying for them through Cash on Delivery? Well, I guess you would be pretty shocked, but at Melorra we do offer you this facility, with the certificate of the authentication, i.e. BIS hallmark jewellery. Melorra also offers multiple payment options when you buy gold jewellery online.
Trendy Gold Jewellery – All Categories Online
· Gold Earrings Online – Our online catalogue of gold earrings come in a variety of styles and motifs. Lightweight and minimal designs for women and girls that are so trendy and beautiful, that you would want to own them all. More than 1100 designs in styles like studs, drops, hoops, shoulder dusters, huggies and more to pair up with every dress in your wardrobe. Also available in white and rose gold for those who want to own earrings in other than yellow gold.
· Gold Rings Online – The type of ring says a lot about the person wearing it, so choose your ring wisely. Don’t worry, we are here to help you with that. With a variety of 890+ designs and never seen before styles, our collection of gold rings has everything you want. An amazing range in styles like Regular Rings, Bands, Open Top Rings, Wide Rings, Cocktail Rings, Finger Sleeves, Charm Rings, Stack Rings to pair up your all-occasion looks.
· Gold Necklaces
Online – We know that the word gold
necklace fills your mind with images of heavy intricate necklaces full of
gemstones worn only on weddings or festivals. It’s not the same on Melorra. Our
gold necklace designs are so lightweight and trendy that you can wear them
daily like you wear your casual jewellery. From trendy Necklets to Short
Necklaces, from Fashion Chains to Lariats as well as Chokers; we have them all
with more than 430 designs.
· Gold Pendants Online - We offer you a wide range of lightweight gold pendants perfect for every occasion, made in 18k gold and 22k gold. Inspired by International Trends, our catalogue contains more than 600 designs of gold pendants for women as well as girls to flaunt every day.
· Gold Bracelets Online - A bracelet is an accessory that you can team up with anything from western to casual, fusion, or party wear attires without any second thoughts. We offer a stunning range of gold bracelets in more than 580 designs for women to up their styling game. From Flexible Bracelets to Banglets, from Charm Bracelets to Regular Bracelets, we have them all in our online collection.
· Gold Bangles Online - We bring you a wide range of simple, elegant, and trendy gold bangle designs made to match your minimalist tastes and with details that blend into your multitasking lifestyle without overpowering your look. With a variety of designs that are sleek and lightweight, our gold bangles come in all styles - Round Bangles, Cuffs, Open Top, and Oval Bangles.
· Gold Chains Online – Our online line-up of gold chains is all about lightweight and trendy designs with a twist. From simple to two-toned and layered designs, our gold chains come in different weights and in 18karat and 22karat gold purity. With designs available in white gold and rose gold too, you can explore them all and choose the best gold chain to make a style statement.
Jewellery Designs in Gold – Our Most Popular Collections
Taking inspiration from the winter trend of houndstooth tweed, this collection is all about bringing back the fashion of black and white with some extra empowerment on the plate. With geometric and minimal designs, explore gold jewellery set in our winter tweed collection to flaunt your work-wear every day!
This collection is designed to match the knits with supersized comfy forms and cosy styles. Curated in gold, this trend focuses on twirled designs to match perfectly with your casuals.
Add some pop of colour with this collection of gold and neon mismatch. There’s green, pink, orange and yellow with bold designs on alphabet motifs to perfectly complement your colourful casuals for all day to night looks.
Inspired from the puffed, curved and flared styles, this collection is about the trend of sleeves in their voluminous forms with minimal silhouettes. A stunning line-up in gold that includes a continuous single strand with twists and turns to jazz up your casuals.
Something for the women in suits making a sharp statement in style. A collection in plain gold combined with two shades of enamelled grey in geometric motifs to match your sophisticated meeting-ready styles.
Buy Gold Jewellery Online from Melorra – Looking for Gold, Look No More!
Gold jewellery has been a great part of Indian History. This precious metal is an important part of every Indian house and family, which fuels the stereotypes and forces us to see gold more as an investment rather than as an accessory for women. People generally keep the gold jewellery sets in their lockers due to the gold jewellery price. Melorra has been breaking up these customs with the light weight gold jewellery designs with price and weight. There are some features that you can keep in mind while buying gold jewellery.
Whenever you are going to buying gold jewellery, always look out for the gold purity. The purity of the gold is measured in Karats, the purest form being 24 Karats in Hallmark Gold. 22 Karat Gold is the gold which is used for the gold design and is considered the best form. Certification of gold jewellery is also important. BIS hallmark is the national and international standard for the finesse and purity of new gold jewellery designs. Melorra offers best gold jewellery designs catalogue with price in 18 Karat and 22 Karat gold, with hallmark gold jewellery online. Gold Making Charges are also one of the things that must also be inquired while buying gold. Making charges are charged as a percentage of the gold rate, which is added as the labour cost in the jewellery piece. Before finalising the purchase of new gold jewellery designs, do look out for this bit. Gold prices change every day, the purity and gold making charges affect the overall gold prices.
Make sure that these latest designs of gold jewellery are trendy, fashionable and come with buyback options. Having complete documentation such as the purchase receipt is also important while buying gold. At Melorra, you receive the complete certifications of your product along with perks such as Cash on delivery, 30-day return policy, and Insured Delivery. In the world, everything works around the clock. Some women work 6 hours a day and some that work 12 hours a day; you would also have to make sure that the jewellery goes with your lifestyle and your style. Melorra keeps in mind the needs of the modern women and crafts their jewellery such as it as satisfies your criteria. If you want to buy affordable jewellery, comes with the purest quality of the gold, BIS hallmark Certification, and lifetime payback, you should visit Melorra. There is a wide variety of jewellery in white gold and rose gold that is available in Melorra collection, you can visit the Melorra’s official website and give a treat to your eyes.
Wearing Gold Jewellery Everyday – Melorra makes Gold an Everyday Affair
Do you love wearing light weight gold jewellery every day? But things like price, quality, style, design stops you from doing so.
We know many women love to wear ornaments in Gold every day, because:
· Jewellery is a way of expressing the personality of women.
· Jewellery is the conversation starter, especially when you have the best collection of them.
· We very often hear that Diamonds are the best friends of women. If you want to impress a woman, you can gift her diamonds. If you have the charm of jewellery with you, you are surely going to rock your look.
· Create a vibe that is refreshing and marks territory at Melorra. Online jewellery shopping would never have been so stress-free.
Melorra also offers the best gold jewellery price with 30 days return policy and lifetime exchange, which helps to make the whole buying experience hassle-free. Visit the Online Melorra website, and you can buy the best 18 Karat collections for easy wear and 22 Karat Gold Collection hassle-free.
So, if you are also the real deal girl, start your style statement by choosing the trademark jewellery at Melorra
What are the important things one should check before buying gold?
There are basically three things you should check before buying gold jewellery. These three things are most important when buying gold anywhere.
#1. Checking the Purity: Always check for purity. Make sure you are buying real gold and not some fake golden metal. The easiest way to check that is to look for hallmarking. A hallmarked piece of jewellery tells you the official proportion of the metal and gold jewellery is certified by an accreditation agency called the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Each piece at Melorra is BIS hallmarked.
#2. Checking the Price: Always cross-check the price of the gold jewellery you are buying. Gold pricing is determined depending on the purity of gold. The price of gold changes every day based on the market rate. Some jewellery stores display the daily bullion rates for the customers while some hide it. Make sure to check that first.
#3. Checking Making Charges: Negotiate on making charges if you can. Gold jewellery making involves labour cost and all jewellers pass on this cost to the buyers in the form of making charges. Making charges are usually a percentage of the current gold price. Hence, depending on the gold cost, the amount you pay as making charge can vary. But surprisingly, at Melorra, you can get up to 100% discount on making charges.
Which gold karat is the best for everyday jewellery?
Karat tells us the measure of gold purity. There are mostly 3 popular karats of gold available in the market.
· 24K (100% pure gold) - Pure gold can be easily scratched and bent, so it’s impractical to make jewellery from pure gold for daily wear.
· 22K (92% gold and 8% alloyed metals) – This is stronger and more durable than pure gold. But need to be taken good care. This gold karat is referred mostly for jewellery over pure gold.
· 18K (75% gold and 25% alloyed metals) – This karat of gold tends to have a deeper yellow tone. It also offers more resistance to wear and tear which is why it is largely preferred for daily wear jewellery.
How to take care of gold jewellery at home?
Taking care of your gold jewellery is important as sleek polished gold can get scratched, dented or worn off with improper usage. It can start to look dull because of a film build-up settled over the surface due to oils from lotions, powder, soap and natural skin oil.
Here are some tips to avoid your gold jewellery from getting easily damaged:
· Avoid keeping the jewellery in the open. Keep them inside a box away from too much sunlight.
· Avoid applying perfumes, hairsprays, oils or moisturisers directly on the jewellery. This may affect the metal as well as the gemstones studded on the metal.
· It is advised not to shower with gold jewellery on, as it reduces the shine.
· Make sure to take your jewellery off before getting in a pool or spa, as the water at these places contains chlorine that weakens the gold structure.
· Regular cleaning tip: Soak your gold jewellery pieces for 3 hours and then scrub them gently with a very soft brush. Rinse under clean water and blot dry with a cloth.