Gold Chains for Women
Gold chains have been a hit for decades. Look around and you can see chains adorning the necks of both men and women. Some are flashy and sure to catch the eye, while others charm you with their simple yet elegant and timeless appeal. They come in varied lengths, thickness and styles and it can get quite challenging to select one, while you actually want the whole lot!
The History of the Gold Chains
Our earliest ancestors started it all off with braided grass and flowers. This was replaced with metal wires, converted into classic interlocking links. Gold was soon adorning people’s necks and making style statements! It had become an easier way to carry your wealth with you.
In India, gold jewellery has both aesthetic appeal and investment value. Its use started more than 5000 years ago, from the time of Indus Valley Civilisation. Necklaces there were found to be lined with Jade and Agate pendants and held together by a thick gold wire.
Importance of Wearing Chains
A simple gold chain can spice up your look! Gold is highly valued for its malleability, purity, and hypoallergenic quality. Gold makes up for a perfect gift for all occasions. The Mangalsutra type of necklace is also the symbol of a married woman in India. However, with the growing popularity of diamonds, the quality of the diamonds is given more importance now than the weight of gold used. Check for the latest diamond necklace price at the Melorra website and dazzle everyone at the next special occasion.
Types Of Gold Chain Designs
As you go to shop for ladies gold chain online it is important to know about the different designs available. here’s a list for a few styles available:
- Beaded Chain: This shiny ladies gold chain is long and has golden beads strung together in a gold thread. This type of chain is the right pick for a festive occasion.
- A Knitted Chain: Long and lightweight, this type of chain looks unfussy and neat.
- Triple Box Chain: This specialised jewellery with box like links is a hard-to-miss ladies gold chain. It shines in any social gathering and versatile enough to be paired with the western or ethnic outfit.
- Cable Chain: Perfect for daily use, these chains are perfect for wearing with small or medium-sized pendants.
- Bevel Chain: This type of chain glams up your style by its high polish.
- Pendants make the chains more versatile. Check for the gold pendant price in the Melorra website.
Material Used for Gold Chain
Gold chains for women can be hollow, gold filled or made of solid gold and they can be of different purity levels. The solid gold chain price is always higher because they are made of pure 24 karat gold. Alloys of gold with silver or copper make for stronger but cheaper chains. Visit the Melorra webpage to find the gold chain price list.
Shopping From Melorra:
Melorra has a wide range of designs in yellow gold chain for girls. Each piece is unique and can be worn solo or paired with a pendant to suit the occasion. Check for the gold pendant price so that you can buy both at the same time. Melorra offers gold long chains and matching gold earrings for women that complete your look. A wide selection of hallmark certified gold chains are available to be purchased online. Check for the latest gold chain designs with price and weight so that you can easily get what you want as per your budget and choice.