Lifetime Exchange & Buy-Back Policy
We offer a Lifetime Exchange on all purchases made from Melorra. The product along with the original product certificate, can be returned for buy-back or exchanged basis its current market value, with deductions towards making charges and Rs.500 towards processing charges. If you received a discount or free gift while making your purchase, we will deduct the original discount amount or free gift value, as applicable. You can choose to return the free gift as well.
How it works:
- - The value of the exchanged product after deductions towards making charges and discounts will be adjusted against the new product/s ordered.This remains valid for 365 days and can be used to purchase anything (except Coins and Solitaires) on our website. The value cannot be encashed.
- - Repeat order discounts not applicable to the lifetime exchange orders
- - Pre-paid discount (if any) applicable only for the balance amount received from the customer.
- - Jewellery returned showing signs of alteration by anyone other than Melorra shall not be accepted for return.
- - Based on our quality inspection, we reserve the right to change the Exchange value of the product.
Diamond & Gemstone Jewellery
- - 100% of gold value at current market rate.
- - 90% of diamond/gemstone value at current market rate
Plain Gold jewellery
- - 100% of gold/ value at current market rate
T&C applicable as above.
- Loss of the original product certificate would result in a deduction of Rs. 500.
- Products bought from other than Melorra Stores/Website (www.melorra.com) will not be eligible for exchange.