By inspired hearts, our jewelry is consciously made to look and feel good
on your skin. How do you care them? We will help you.
Gold is classic, and the diamond is elegantly elite. Both of these precious stones are known as the symbol of wealth and prosperity across many nations and cultures, including (and especially) in India. But if gold and diamonds both hold such a special place in cultures, how do you decide which one is best for investment? Is gold investment the right choice for you? Or investing in a diamond is better?
There is never a wrong time to invest in gold. The price of this precious material fluctuates daily, making it one of the best investment options for long-term gains. As a consumer, you are not expected to know the intricacies of investing in gold, but you must how long-term, and short-term investment in gold influences your savings.
Gold is the safest haven for people who want to safeguard their money against all the market uncertainties. The resale value of gold is expected to fall or rise based on the market value and consumer demand, which empowers the buyers to decide when they want to resale their gold to acquire the best returns. Many experts believe that any time is a good time to invest in gold, but if one wants to play for long, then it is better to do SIP in gold. Market analysts also state the fact that since gold has given annual returns of nearly 10 percent year-on-year, among a steady fall in interest rates, rising inflation, only gold could be considered a safe investment.
· When the gold prices are soaring high, investing in them makes natural sense if you’re looking for long-term gains and investment opportunities.
· For short-term investment, gold is suitable for people who want to gain money for other purposes (a holiday, admission, etc.), and resale their gold just after a moderate spike in the prices.
· Gold is expected to become stronger and stronger over the years (even with a few dips in its price) as it offers the opportunity to reduce risks while creating wealth. Long-term gains are always expected to be high and risk-free for all the investors.
In the debate of investing in diamond vs gold, the latter always takes the lead. While some people believe that the diamond does not retain its market value, others think that diamond is just a precious stone with no resale value whatsoever. But in truth, diamond stones do have resale value, but it depends on various factors other than market fluctuations due to consumer demand. You might know that diamond prices increase reliable over time; other factors also influence its market credibility.
· 4Cs of diamonds: cut, clarity, carat, colour
· Diamond certificate
· Diamond stone’s demand in the market
The 4Cs determine the resale value of the diamond rocks; Unlike gold, diamonds do not have a standardized market price chart. We suggest that you buy your diamond jewellery or loose diamond stones from a credible and trusted diamond retailer to pay the right market price.
Now, which one of the two is a better investment option? Undeniably, gold takes the lead here. When the talks of investment enter a person’s life, their thoughts automatically turn toward gold, but gold is not the only option. Diamonds are also reliable investment options, however only under certain requirements. Both of these precious materials have their unique benefits, which appeal to the investors. Gold and diamonds are both commodities and diversify the investment portfolio.
· If you wish to find a safety lock for your savings and investment in the safest manner, go for gold.
· Diamonds also have strong value retention capability, but only in the long run. Even though gold carries power in terms of inflation and general value, diamonds can often have a higher resale price. But again, it all depends on the diamond characteristics.
Hence, if you’re looking for a safe investment, go for gold. In case your wish is to gain higher resale value, diamonds are the option to choose.
But before immersing yourself in the investment field of gold or diamond, talk to an expert. Melorra jewellery experts can help to find answers to all your investment and jewellery shopping-related queries.
You can also explore the new range of gold coins on our website for investment purpose.